First Aid Training Center/Instructor E-Application
Whether becoming a First Aid Instructor is required for you to train people at work or as part of a community effort, the National Safety Council offers proven training that gives you the competency and confidence you need to teach others to save lives.
When you choose NSC First Aid training, you can expect:
- An NSC exclusive: all student course materials come with a refresher DVD - ideal to ensure skill retention
- Access to a subject matter expert who can help you implement or manage your company's medical emergency response plan
- The convenience of one-stop shopping - all the supplies you'll need, from workbooks to classroom training supplies can be purchased online
- NSC never charges processing fees for your student's course completion cards
- Use of the NSC Instructor Resource Center, which allows you to easily manage your students' records
If you're authorized to teach first aid and CPR with another national organization, you may be pre-qualified to teach NSC First Aid courses right away. Fill out the form below and submit your existing credentials and they will be reviewed by NSC.